If you have purchased a vehicle or you intend to purchase a vehicle and the seller tells you the vehicle has a salvaged title there are a few things you will

need to research before purchasing the vehicle. There are several types of salvaged vehicles, some of which you are able to transfer the title and others that will not allow you to transfer the title. If the seller has a Texas salvaged title and it is pink or a blue rebuilt salvaged title it is ok to purchase the vehicle. If the vehicle title is an out of state and says salvaged or rebuilt salvage you are able to transfer the title in your name. If the title is salvaged and has not been rebuilt the 1st thing you will need to do is get the inspection done on the vehicle. In order to transfer the title in your name if inspection is required you will need to have the inspection report dated within 90 days of the title transfer. If the vehicle has an out of state title be sure to advise the state inspector you will need a VI-30 form (out of state inspection certificate). If the vehicle is a regular salvaged title and has not been rebuilt there will be an additional charge of $65.00 from the state to process the title. Branded titles to be aware of when purchasing a salvaged vehicle are: flood damaged vehicle, junk, parts only, destruction and stolen titles. To obtain a fast and easy quote on your title transfer contact kem at 281-901-7909 or 713-981-6388 with the VIN (vehicle identification number) and the miles if the vehicle is less than 10 years and we will be able to give you an exact price of the title transfer. We will also research the title to ensure we are able to transfer the title in your name with no problems. We are located at 2855 Mangum rd Ste 104, Houston, TX 77092.If you need to transfer a motor vehicle title in your name and you are not able to stand in line to get the transfer done call Kem at 281-901-7909 and allow Houston Texans Auto Title Service to get your plates, registration, and title for you. We can handle any title transfer situation. If you have a motor vehicle title or the registration documents and the vehicle is titled in your name in another state we can get your Texas registration and plates today. Other supporting documents you will need to present in order to get your plates and registration are Texas liability insurance or the declaration page from your current states insurance that has bi-limits greater than or equal to 30/60/25, Texas state inspection with a VI-30 form from the inspector, and a valid US government issued ID or Foreign passport. If you have purchased a vehicle that has an international title we can assist you with the title transfer to get the vehicle in compliance with Texas state laws. You will need to bring your US Customs documents to show point of entry into the United States, Auto Theft department documents to show the vehicle is not stolen and for VIN verification, state inspection documents with a VI-30 form, insurance and a valid government issued ID. If you have purchased a classic automobile or motorcycle and you do not have the title and can not get in touch with the registered owner to get a copy of the title so you can transfer the title in your name we can assist you with getting your vehicle titled. You will need to file for a bonded title to get the plates, registration sticker and the title in your name. All vehicles that are 25 yrs or greater and are required to apply for a surety title bond will be valued at $4000.00 in the State of Texas. You will pay state taxes on the assumed value of $4000.00 regardless of what you paid for the vehicle. If you do not have the title for a vehicle you are attempting to transfer in your name and the vehicle is less than 25 yrs old I will need to research the VIN number before I can give a price for the title transfer. The transfer fees will be calculated by the private value of the vehicle. The private value of the vehicle is determined with the VIN number to the vehicle. There are a large variety of services we are able to perform at Houston Texans Auto Title to assist Texas residents with their titling needs. Our services include but are not limited to title transfer, lost title, duplicate title, auto surety title bonds, international title transfer, apportioned plates, combination plates, token trailer plates, 18 wheeler permits, classic plates, classic car title, classic motorcycle title, salvaged title, rebuilt salvaged title, motorcycle title, lost motorcycle title, heir ship title transfer, replacement plates, registration sticker, trailer plates, trailer title transfer service, notary, motor vehicle appraisals and many more services. We are located at 2855 Mangum rd ste 104, Houston, TX 77092 to assist you with your title needs. For a fast and easy quote please contact Kem at 713-981-6388 or call me on my cell at 281-901-7909 for assistance. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6:30 pm and on Sat from 12 noon until 6 pm to assist you. There is no title situation that is too big we can not handle. What are you waiting on call Kem and let Houston Texans Auto title service your needs. 

Browse photography at Denver.Gallery.