If you are experiencing problems trying to transfer the title on your atv, scooter, trailer, car, truck or motorcycle call kem at 281-901-7909. We can assist you no matter your current

title situation. If you do not have the title we can help. If you have the title and there are errors on the title that do not allow you to transfer the title in your name we can help. If you are missing signatures on the back of the title and you are not able to get the title transferred we can help. If you are not able to take time from work to go and stand in line we can help. If you are a corporation and you do not have the time to have members of your staff take off from work and risk loss of productivity we can help. If the seller tells you they need a replacement motorcycle title and they are not sure what to do we can assist you with the title transfer. We provide a full extensive motorcycle title research before we advise you to come to the office or to purchase the bike for that matter. You will need to obtain the VIN number from the seller as we will need it to verify it is okay to purchase the bike. Through our extensive title research we will provide you will very important details regarding the motorcycle. We will research motor vehicle records to see if the unit has a recorded lien. If there is a lien in the system and the seller does not have the vehicle title we will need to contact the lien holder to see if there is any interest in the vehicle. In most cases if the lien in the system is from a bank the lien has been satisfied and we will be able to obtain the vehicle title. If the system shows the lien in the system to be a title loan there is a possibility there is an open loan on the vehicle. Experience has taught us most people who take out a title loan on a vehicle do not often pay them back. Thus causing it to be nearly impossible to obtain a title on the bike. We will run the VIN number in the insurance database to see if there is either a stolen title on the motorcycle and to see if there is a salvage title issued on the motorcycle. Once we have verified we are able to obtain a title we will then plug the VIN number in the presumptive value screen to see what you will be responsible for paying sells tax on as well as to see what the total cost will be to bond the motorcycle title. Many Texans will sell you a vehicle that does not have a title. Let me be the 1st to tell you Texas does allow you to purchase an untitled vehicle and you will be able to register the vehicle. If you purchase a motor vehicle without a title you will need to file for a bonded title. Houston Texans Auto Title Service can assist you with the bonded title process. A bonded title is the same as a regular title it just let's the state know there was a problem with your title or you did not have the title. At Houston Texans Auto Title Service there is no title situation we can not handle. Call kem at 281-901-7909 for assistance with all your title needs. We handle lost titles, duplicate titles, bonded titles, regular title transfers, salvage titles, out of state titles, motor vehicle registration, international title transfers, out of state registration, combination plates, token trailer plates, apportioned plates, trailer registration, atv registration, temporary tags and many more services. Call kem at 281-901-7909 for assistance.At "Houston Texans Auto Title" our goal is to provide you with courteous, expedient and professional service. SERVICE---SERVICE---SERVICE of the highest caliber, 52 weeks a year.We service the folling zip codes and more 77375, 77086, 77002, 77003,77004, 77005, 77006, 77007, 77008, 77009, 77010, 77011, 77012, 77019, 77020, 77021, 77023, 77025, 77026, 77027, 77029, 77030, 77046, 77054, 77098, 77024, 77031, 77035, 77036, 77042, 77045, 77053, 77056, 77057, 77063, 77071, 77072, 77074, 77077, 77079, 77081, 77082, 77083, 77085, 77086, 77094, 77096, 77099, 77401, 77450, 77477, 77489, 77494, 77013, 77015, 77016, 77022, 77028, 77032, 77037, 77039, 77044, 77049, 77050, 77060, 77073, 77076, 77078, 77093, 77336, 77338, 77339, 77345, 77346, 77373, 77396, 77530, 77532, 77562, 77014, 77018, 77038, 77040, 77041, 77043, 77055, 77064, 77065, 77066, 77067, 77068, 77069, 77070, 77080, 77084, 77086, 77088, 77090, 77091, 77092, 77095, 77363, 77375, 77377, 77379, 77388, 77389, 77423, 77429, 77433, 77445, 77446, 77447, 77449, 77466, 77484, 77493, 77017, 77033, 77048, 77058, 77059, 77061, 77062, 77075, 77087, 77089, 77502, 77503, 77504, 77505, 77506, 77520, 77521, 77536, 77546, 77547, 77571, 77581, 77586, 77587, 77598, houston, TX, Harris County, Tomball Parkway, Dairy Ashford, Fm 249, Antoine, West Mount Houston, W Mt. Houston, Katy, Woodlands, I45 North, North Freeway, Northwest Freeway, 610 Loop, Aldine, 290, Hwy 6, Westheimer. You can come to the office at 2855 Mangum rd ste 104, Houston, TX 77092 or the location at 7070 southwest fwy, houston, tx 77074. You can also call us at 713-981-6388 or 281-901-7909 and we will assist you with all your motor vehicle title needs.

  • do NOT con