You: Reliable, dependable and able to conquer a variety of tasks while maintaining a positive can-do attitude.
Us: A tech-enabled residential construction company that is pioneering the future of construction delivery.
Together: Able to delight customers with transparency, convenience, quality and reliability throughout their construction project.
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of insurance
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience with basic trades: plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, millwork/framing, HVAC and appliance troubleshooting.
- Skilled at working with common hand and power tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written communication.
- Able to work indoors/outdoors in all environmental conditions (heat, cold, and rain).
- Willingness to uphold company standards for safety and efficiency.
- Travel to various sites as needed to assist managers on multiple projects in the Metro Area.
- Ability to lift over 40 pounds repeatedly.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly (depends on experience)
- Employer subsidized benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, etc)
- PTO policy
- Mileage reimbursement
If you're qualified, please submit your resume for consideration. Thank you for your interest - we're excited to learn more about you!