We're looking for exceptional people with the following skills:
- Experience driving 26' box trucks and a clean driving record
- Experience operating warehouse equipment including forklifts and reach trucks.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Availability for potential overtime
- Capability to pass pre-employment tests including a background check and MVR
If hired, you're going to love working at Western Paper because you will:
- Build meaningful relationships. You are the face of Western Paper and you'll quickly become friends and valued partners with your customers.
- Solve problems and make customers happy!You'll play a key role in promoting your customer's success and satisfaction.
- Feel a sense of pride. There's job security in knowing you're part of a proven, stable company that's been growing for 40 years!
- Enjoy the friendly workplace atmosphere. You'll quickly become friends with coworkers and your supervisor!
- Find our leadership to be down to earth. They're accessible, caring and truly seek to inspire success.
- Use your skills to contribute to company success. Your dedication and experience will meet needs and deliver solutions.
To learn more about this type of position at Western Paper, visit http://www.western-paper.com/drivers/
The Company--WESTERN PAPER DISTRIBUTORS
Western Paper Distributors is a thriving, award-winning supplier of cleaning supplies and equipment,food service packaging, laundry and warewash solutions. As a family-owned business for more than 40 years, we've built a stable and unique business where growth and promotion opportunities abound. Discover our spirit of employee development and promotion at www.western-paper.com/success-stories/
At Western Paper, colleagues become caring friends and team members are empowered to strategically solve problems, deliver results and make a difference.
We're growing fast because of our exceptional commitment to customer service and our remarkable relationships (and buying power) with the nation's leading product manufacturers. But it's the people--not the products--that make Western Paper such a rewarding and challenging place to work. We're a proud member/owner of Network Services Company, a $15 billion national organization--and a proven contributor to the local communities we work in. We recognize that anyone can deliver supplies, but nobody can provide the same relationship-based consulting, training, and unprecedented dedication to service that make Western Paper our customers' preferred provider. We support our team members with a competitive compensation package that includes a variety of benefits. To learn more visit www.western-paper.com/benefits/
If you're ready to advance your career, contribute to a team of some of the smartest, friendliest folks around and make a positive impact on people and the businesses they run...we're here to help!Get to know us better by visiting www.western-paper.com/get-to-know-us/
*We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
**Local candidates preferred.**