Shelton provides investment management, administration and distribution for 16 mutual funds and nearly 1,000 separate accounts. We have offices in Denver, San Francisco, and Greenwich, CT. The Administrative Assistant will be located in Denver.
We are a growing firm, offering the high potential opportunity to the right individual. We seek an ambitious, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and highly organized candidate, who is looking to grow with the company and assume new responsibilities quickly as the company expands. This position offers the potential for career growth and advancement. The ideal candidate will have two or more years of experience as an administrative assistant, and an interest in finance and investment management.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include, but not limited to:
• Provide administrative support to senior management (e.g., CEO & General Counsel)
• Arrange and coordinate travel for various staff
• Plan and budget company events. This includes, but is not limited to: Sales Summits, Holiday Parties, Manager and Board Meetings, Employee Recognitions
• Assist with Facilities Management
• Budget, order, receive and maintain office supplies for three offices
• Manage shipping and mailing accounts
Ideal Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, with a strong aptitude for learning new software skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong English grammar skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Exemplifies highest level of professionalism and ethical standards
• Passion to deliver on our commitment in delivering authentic client service
• Motivation to succeed and grow with our organization
Shelton Capital Management offers a competitive salary base, consistent with educational and work experience, with bonus potential, healthcare, paid vacation, and a 401(k) plan.