Are you single and an aspiring home cook interested in meeting new people who also love to cook? Do you binge-watch Chopped and repeats of Iron Chef? Join fellow singles in
What's on the Menu
- Sparkling Wine Cocktail
- Tartines of Blue Cheese Shallot-Cherry Confit
- Polpettini: Little Meatballs with Melted Fontina Centers
- Drunken Scallop Tostadas with Tequila and Ancho Chile Salsa
- Potato Croquetas with Ham and Manchego Cheese
- Chicken Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Chocolate Dulce De Leche Bars
FAQ’S and Chef’s Notes:
- Students will receive electronic copies of all recipes.
- This is an active, hands-on class so we suggest long pants and comfortable, closed-toed/rubber soled shoes.
- Knives and utensils provided for in-class use.
- Parking is limited in the North Beach area. Please provide for extra time to find a space. If space is limited, we recommend the parking lot at Northpoint Centre Shopping Center, at 350 Bay St, San Francisco, CA 94133.
- No one under 21 years old will be admitted.
- Appetizer-sized portions of all menu items are served.
- Due to time constraints, not all participants will make all menu items and recipes.
- We cook with the best seasonal ingredients. Farmers are at the hands of Mother Nature and so are we. Therefore, menu ingredients are subject to change should the need arise.
Date: Fri, February 12, 2016
Price: $95 per person
Time: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
To attend or for more information: visit http://www.partiesthatcook.com/singles-night-international-small-plates-challenge-cooking-class/